The following list has been supplied by Southampton Old Lady. My apologies for not publishing sooner. She kindly says:
“Not many lists around at the moment but I found this one for your blog, in a Southampton street. Located between two big hospitals. As training hospitals there are many medics and student medics as my guess that this is from a nurse or training medic.
On one side of the list the shopper is going to five different places
1. Drop off prescriptions
2. Superdrug Pantenne (crossed out) shampoo, good conditioner
3. – Ndoes (Indian name might be collect for or a brand name)
4. Just – Mango!
5. Aldi – ricotta, spinach, mango, pesto, sweet soya
Next it could read Back desk of apt. (apartment)
or it could be Book deck of apt. (appointments) followed by a square.
On the other side of the list is:
- Asthma / excavar?
- Breast examination / gals?????
- Discover a vasectomy
- Yesterday – MCF CKS – write up
Southampton Old Lady”
Found in Southampton 15th February 2017